Did you know that by becoming a monthly contributor through the Concordia Loyalty Circle, you will ensure that your smaller monthly gifts will make a major annual impact?
Why should you enroll?
Your securely-made monthly gift will work hard, providing Concordia Lutheran Ministries with a reliable and cost-effective source of critical funds necessary to help continue our mission of high-quality, faith-based care to those we serve in His name. It is the easiest way to give and ensure that Concordia receives your ongoing support to your preferred area of Concordia. No hassle, no forgetting to donate and no unwanted or unanticipated appeals.
How does it work?
By enrolling in the Concordia Loyalty Circle Monthly Giving Program through our secure, online giving portal, your contributions can be safely deducted from your credit card or bank account. Because your monthly gift is processed automatically, you help Concordia reduce fundraising costs, allowing more of your gift to be applied where it matters most. With this program, you have the option to opt out of additional appeals for support.
How much does it cost?
To be a part of the Concordia Loyalty Circle- you must commit at least $3 per month toward Concordia Lutheran Ministries. You indicate a set amount transferred from your bank account or credit card to your preferred area of support. It could be $5, $15, $50 or any amount of your choosing. Consider what your monthly gift can provide:
- $20.00 – Healthy and nutritious meals for a day to a resident or patient.
- $25.00 – An hour of housekeeping assistance for a struggling independent resident.
- $30.00 – A massage therapy session for a resident or patient.
- $40.00 – A month of support for an orphan through Concordia’s Angel Tear Ministries’ 1001 Orphans Fund.
- $60.00 – A month of arts and crafts supplies for memory-impaired residents.
- $115.00 – A day of care and support for a personal care resident.
How do I enroll?
To begin giving monthly, please click HERE to support Concordia Lutheran Ministries through the Concordia Loyalty Circle. For questions or more information, please contact the CLM Foundation office at 724-352-1571 ext. 8363 or email@example.com.