As humans, we can live four days without water and about four minutes without air, but we struggle to go on even for a moment without hope. Hope is that invisible force that keeps us going when we feel like giving up. At Concordia Lutheran Ministries, our hope stems from our trust in the Lord who has guided us in our service of caring for over 139 years.
You have the power to continue to give hope through your continued support. Your gift to Concordia Lutheran Ministries may contribute to the following:
• $25 provides a struggling independent resident with an hour of housekeeping assistance.
• $30 provides a half an hour of massage therapy for a resident or patient.
• $38 sponsors an orphan for a month with the 1001 Orphans program through our Angel Tear Ministries grant program.
• $60 jumpstarts a new coloring activity club for residents.
• $70 gives the gift of a lifelike robotic pet companion for a resident to help them cope with loneliness.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. - Jeremiah 29:11
In this blessed Season of Hope we ask that you consider giving a gift, to the fund that resonates most in your heart, to help ensure that our mission of hope remains. We could not continue without you.
For more information or to give today, please visit www.CLMSeasonOfHope.com or call the CLM Foundation office at 724-352-2571, ext. 8355.