It was another great year at Concordia, filled with God’s blessings, hard work and loving care delivered to over 40,000 patients and residents. We completed our expansion project at Concordia at Sumner, which added 65 gorgeous retirement living apartments to the community; Concordia of Monroeville celebrated its 5-year anniversary as part of the Concordia family; over 64 of our residents at several Concordia locations turned 100; 55 employees celebrated 20 years with us and 4 celebrated over 40; the Pittsburgh Pirates made a visit to Concordia at Cabot and so much more!
We’re excited to look ahead to a new year of growth, challenges and opportunities in 2020, but we want to take a moment to look back on our most popular blog posts of 2019. Posts with photos of our biggest community events got the most love, but a few others made the list as well. Take a look below, click the links and reminisce on Concordia’s year in 2019.
Without further ado, here are the top 10 posts of the year:
1. 2019 Concordia Fishing Derby for Kids Hosts Over 800
2. 2019 Concordia Oktoberfest Entertains 1600 | Photos
3. ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas at Concordia | Video
4. Best in Show: 19th Annual Concordia Dog Show Entertains | Photos
5. Concordia at Sumner Celebrates Expansion Grand Opening
6. 138th Annual Summer Festival Continues to Entertain
7. Concordia Couple Finds Happiness on Valentine’s Day
8. 16th Annual Concordia Golf Classic Was a Hole-in-One
9. Understanding Hospice Care in 2019
10. Happy Veterans Day: Concordia Residents Share Remarkable Stories of Time in the Service
As we look ahead to a new year, please keep Concordia, our mission and especially those we serve in your thoughts and prayers. May God bless you and your family in the New Year.
For information about our services at our locations in Western Pennsylvania, Eastern Ohio and Tampa, Florida, visit the Care Levels and Services page of our website. You can also call our headquarters to learn more at 724-352-1571 or message us through our online contact form.