Technology plays a big role in our lives these days, and Concordia Private Care employs the use of several "gadgets" to help deliver you the best, most efficient and affordable services.
Concordia's Medical Alert System Devices
Your custom designed Medical Alert System by Concordia Private Care is installed in your home by our trained staff. Each system includes a base unit, a waterproof emergency button or wristband, clip-on and traditional pendant options as standard.
The unit includes:
- Two-way voice standard -- talk directly to the monitoring professionals
- Braille characters for emergency, home, and clear functions.
- Whole House" speaker phone included.
- 32 - 72 hour rechargeable battery back-up.
- Distinct alarm tone provided for emergency situations
- Medical Alert Base Unit
- Rechargeable Battery Back-up
- Plug-in Power Supply
- Plug-in Phone Cord Included
- Installation in minutes (plug in auto detection)
- Waterproof emergency button: (*White Pendant, *Black Wristband)
- Installs in minutes (plug in unit and test by pressing emergency button).
For more information about Concordia’s Medical Alert System Devices, call Concordia Private Care at 1-844-352-2883. You can also message us here.
TabSafe Medication Dispensing Unit
TabSafe is the easy-to use, effective solution for managing medications yet can accommodate even the most complex schedules.
The security features and online reporting mean peace of mind for the user, family and caregivers. Improving medication adherence to over 96% leads to increased wellness and independence.
- Safety and security for users and caregivers
- Manages “as needed” medication
- Flexible scheduling
- Online reporting capabilities
- Easy-to-fill cassettes
- Home or pharmacy filled
For more information about medication dispensing, call Concordia Private Care at 1-844-352-2883. You can also message us here.