Concordia will be offering a free CEU day for PT/OT/PTA/COTA employees and select partnering therapists/companies on Saturday, March 30, 2018 from 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. The course is titled "Cardiopulmonary Rehab for the Medically Fragile Patient," and will be held in the auditorium at the Butler Health System towers. Upon completion, clinicians will earn 8 CEUs for state licensure requirements.
Concordia employees are expected to attend the seminar, as it will provide a convenient, no-cost opportunity to earn your required CEUs. The simple registration form below must be completed by March 1.
The itinerary, which is subject to change, is as follows:
- 7:30 - 8 a.m. - Registration
- 8 - 8:45 a.m. - Anatomy and the Chest X-ray
- 8:45 - 10 a.m. - Basics of COPD Diagnosis and Assessment
- 10 - 10:15 a.m. - Break
- 10:30 - 11:15 a.m. - Respiratory Therapy and Pharmacology
- 11:15 a.m. - Noon - Patient Case Study in Pulmonary Rehab
- Noon - 12:45 p.m. - Lunch (provided free of charge)
- 12:45 - 1:15 p.m. - Current and Future Payment Issues
- 1:15 - 2 p.m. - Basics of CHF Diagnosis and Assessment
- 2 - 2:15 p.m. - Break
- 2:15 - 2:45 p.m. - Auscultation: Basic Heart and Lung Sounds
- 2:45 - 3:15 p.m. - Patient Education Tools
- 3:15 - 3:45 p.m. - OT for Energy Conservation
- 3:45 - 5 p.m. - Exercise Prescription for the Medically Fragile Patient
Please complete the registration below. If you have any questions, please contact your direct supervisor. Click here for Google Maps directions.