The 3rd ANNUAL CONCORDIA REHABILITATION CEU DAY, SCHEDULED FOR MARCH 28, 2020, IS BEING POSTPONED UNTIL THE FALL. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR SUPERVISOR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. THANK YOU.
Concordia will once again present a free CEU day for PT/OT/PTA/COTA employees and guest partnering therapists. This year’s course is:
“Current Concepts in Management of Parkinson’s Disease”
Concordia employees are expected to attend the seminar, as it will provide an opportunity to interact with therapists across Concordia’s continuum of care, as well as provide a cost-free opportunity to earn 7 CEUs.
The host site this year is Boyce Campus of Community College of Allegheny County.
- 7:30 - 8:00 a.m. - Registration (breakfast provided)
- 8:00 - 10:00 a.m. - Lecture: Overview, Etiology, Clinical Impairments, Medical Management, Therapy Examination, Staging
- 10:00 - 10:15 a.m. - Break
- 10:15 a.m. - Noon - Lecture: Non-motor Impairments, Speech Dysfunction and Interventions
- Noon - 12:30 p.m. - Lunch (provided)
- 12:30 - 2:00 p.m. - Activity Lab: Exercise Strategies
- 2:00 - 2:15 p.m. - Break
- 2:15 - 4:00 p.m. - Activity Lab: Exercise Strategies