Concordia will be offering a free CEU day for PT/OT/PTA/COTA employees and select partnering therapists/companies on Saturday, April 14, 2018 from 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. The course is "Current Concepts in Joint Replacement," and it will be held in Founder's Hall at Butler County Community College. Upon completion, clinicians will earn 8 CEUs for state licensure requirements.
Concordia employees are expected to attend the seminar, as it will provide a convenient, no-cost opportunity to earn your required CEUs. The simple registration form below must be completed by March 1.
The itinerary, which is subject to change, is as follows:
- 7:30 - 8 a.m. - Registration
- 8 - 8:30 a.m. - Welcome, Goals and Objectives, Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement Model, Pre-Test
- 8:30 - 11:30 a.m. - Brief Overview of Knee OA, Total Knee Arthroplasty, Complications, Examination and Tests and Measures, and Exercises
- 11:30 a.m. - Noon - Lunch (provided free of charge)
- Noon - 1:45 p.m. - Falls in Community Dwelling Adults, Clinical Guideline Statement from AGPT for Examination, Tests and Measures: Predictors of Falls, Activities and Interventions,
- 2 - 4:45 p.m. - Total Hip Arthroplasty, Complications, Dislocation precautions in Transfers and ADLS (OT), Examination and Tests and Measures, and Exercises
- 4:45 - 5 p.m. - Questions, Post-Test, Sign Out, Certificate
Please complete the registration below. If you have any questions, please contact your direct supervisor. Click here for Google Maps directions.