The Bereavement Team at Good Samaritan Hospice would like the families, caregivers and friends of our patients to know that we are here to help support you as you grieve. Our program provides connection and service for up to 13 months after the death of your loved one. Grief can be an experience that feels very lonely, but with our assistance it is a journey that you do not have to walk alone.
Our program includes the follow services:
• Mailings related to grief and loss
• Phone calls from the bereavement team
• Grief groups – different locations in the communities that we serve throughout the year
• Supportive visits from the Bereavement Coordinator
• Referral information for counseling and support services in the community
• Camp Erin Pittsburgh - grief camp for children
• Butterfly Release celebration of life (takes place in August)
• Memorial Services (take place in the spring)
Current and Upcoming Program Offerings:
Seasons of Grief Holiday Workshop
Saturday, December 5, 2020 from 9:30 a.m - Noon
Good Samaritan Hospice Middlesex Twp. Office
116 Browns Hill Rd., Valencia, PA 16059
Zoom meeting option available
This free workshop provides guidance and support to help individuals cope during the holiday season after the loss of a loved one.
Registration is required by November 23. To register, call Kerry at 800-720-2557, ext. 4426.
For more information on the Good Samaritan Hospice Bereavement Program, contact Bereavement Coordinator Linda Hicks, LCSW at 1-800-720-2557, ext. 4424 or by e-mail at: LHicks@good-samaritanhospice.org.