Volunteers play an invaluable role in the Concordia at Villa St. Joseph community. They enhance our residents’ quality of life in many small but meaningful ways.
Volunteering activities may include:
- Escorting residents to and from recreational and spiritual programs
- One-on-one visits
- Assisting with community outings
- Clerical work.
- Pet Therapy
- And much more
Concordia at Villa St. Joseph welcomes pet therapy visits to our community. Volunteers/visitors are welcome to bring their pets once they are registered with our activities department prior to entering the community.
- Q. What do I have to do before becoming a volunteer?
- A. A criminal record check is completed free of charge on all volunteers 18 years and older. A volunteer application must be completed and signed prior to any volunteer service. You can download the volunteer application by clicking here or request one at the Guest Services desk.
- Q. What is the dress code for volunteers?
- A. All volunteers should dress in comfortable, appropriate clothing for the task being completed.
- Q. Does Concordia at Villa St. Joseph accept youth volunteers?
- A. Yes, we welcome youth in the community to volunteer. A volunteer application is still required.
For more information or to discuss your interests and availability, call our volunteer coordinator at 724-869-6316